Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Canberra Mission Trip: Day 6

We started our day by having breakfast and doing our quiet time as usual. It was our last day of the mission trip and we were all excited about it. Our team then drove to the Parliament House. We visited the place and prayed for the government as we walked inside the building.

Australian Parliament House, Canberra
The team outside of the Parliament House
The team on the roof of the Parliament House
Later, we headed over to ANU (Australian National University) and spend 2 hours talking to the students there. We invited them to join Hope Canberra's lifegroup later in the night and also had to chance to pray for a few people and speak into their lives.

For lunch, we ate at Subway in the university's cafeteria. Each of us had half a cup of Boost Juice too! :P We went back to the motel and recharge for the night's lifegroup.

Munching away at our lunch

At 5.30pm, we started driving back to ANU. This time, we were there for lifegroup. It was a little bit unusual for me because I always had lifegroup on Fridays. Nevertheless, we still enjoyed it very much.

I shared my testimony tonight and I'm really glad I was given the privilege. Besides that, we also had some games, passionate praise and worship session led by our team, and a great sharing from Kelvin.


ANU's Graduate House (Lifegroup Location)
Irene and the team leading us in a praise song
After lifegroup, we also got to mingle around with the other brothers and sisters from Hope Canberra. For the night, I talked to Trent the most and really enjoyed how we could share with each other our experiences.

A time of sharing and friendship
Hope Canberra Student's Lifegroup 27/11/12 
"One more for Jesus!"
We went back to Queanbeyan a little after 9pm. My shoulders felt much lighter after that because this marks the end of our mission trip. To celebrate, we bought supper from Macca's and Hungry Jacks.

But apart from feasting we still had one thing left to do. It was Tracy's birthday so we all gathered to give her a SURPRISE!! I recorded the entire surprise but I probably won't upload it here. After our stomachs were all fulled, we went to bed satisfied. :)

The girls with Tracy and her cake :)
One last group picture!! :D
Well that's the end of my mission trip to Canberra. To sum it all up, I've wrote another post summarizing my thoughts, experiences and what I've learned. All in all, I'm glad I can finally say "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...